Jane Alfred, Director & Co-founder of Catalyst Editorial, offers a range of tailored presentations and workshops on research communication adapted to suit different audiences – from senior investigators to early career researchers.
Communicating your research clearly, effectively and successfully requires a variety of skills and a degree of knowledge about the editorial process. There is also an ever-expanding array of publishing platforms, journal options and impact metrics to choose from and use to your advantage. Catalyst Editorial provides presentations, workshops and seminars to help equip you with the knowledge and skills to maximise the effectiveness and impact of your research communication.
- Strategies for effectively communicating your research
- New developments in research communication and publishing
- Peer review: the changing landscape & how to be an effective reviewer
- New tools for assessing impact
- Communicating your science with clear and accessible writing